Skilled Advocacy. Practical Solutions.
Eric T. Thulin is a graduate of Worcester State University and Suffolk University Law School. While at Suffolk University Law School, Attorney Thulin was awarded distinguished oral advocate in Legal Practice Skills and was invited to participate in The Honorable Walter H. McLaughlin Appellate Advocacy Competition.
Upon receiving his Juris Doctor, Attorney Thulin began practicing civil litigation as an Associate Attorney at Cirace & Associates in Boston, Massachusetts focusing on general civil litigation and landlord/tenant law. Thereafter, Attorney Thulin practiced as an Associate Attorney at Goldman & Pease LLC, focusing on real estate and business litigation; and at the Law Office of Richard J. Rafferty, focusing on personal injury and general civil litigation.
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- Worcester State University, Worcester, Massachusetts
- Major: Criminal Justice
- Massachusetts, 2015
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 2022
- Worcester County Bar Association
- The Law Office of Richard J. Rafferty, Jr., Associate Attorney, 2021 to 2022
- Goldman & Pease LLC, Associate Attorney, 2015 to 2018
- Cirace & Associate, Law Clerk, 2014 to 2015
- Ramineni Law Associates, Law Clerk, 2014